Imagine how easy it would be for each one of us, to search information about something, when it is made available online and on a single platform. For e.g. now of anyone of us, want to search information about banks in a country, what we do we do? We open Google enter the name of one bank read all the details, then enter the name of second bank, then third, fourth and so on and what about the banks, about which we don’t know? We don’t get any information about the same.
But the same is not true in Singapore! Thanks to the business information book. This is the book that contains complete information about a specific industry. If the business information book is based on the financial Singapore bodies in Singapore, then it carried each and every piece of information about the sector. So, all that an information seeker has to do to get information about the sector is open the book and start turning its pages. All the details a person is looking for can be accessed out in the book itself.
Information that are carried in the financial business information book
One can find any kind of information such as
- Name of different banks that are operational.
- Information about the products and services offered by the banks for both individuals as well as a company.
- Details of other financial bodies that play active role in financing a business, individual, etc.
- Different activities done by the financial bodies on a day to day basis that could be beneficial for a person as well as a company.
- The contact details of different financial bodies along with its branches.
- The reviews of customer about the products and services of the financial